viernes, 9 de agosto de 2013

Un Juguito! BERRY SEXY!!


Feeling sexy, feeling good! Plus it's Friday. But no really, don’t you thing there is nothing more satisfying than waking up in the morning and looking your self at the mirror and saying aaahhh!!! “What a great day” “I love the way I look today”

BALANCE is the key! Remember you are a reflection of what you eat, and your body is your temple. You must learn to appreciate every part of you. You are beautiful and your heart, mind and curves are your tools for looking GOURGEOUS!



I’m not doing no cleanse. I’m just having a beet and berries juice because I love the way it taste!!! And I’m obsessed with the color, plus it’s a great way to start feeling awesome. Eating what makes me healthy!


How?
I choose....
2 big beets cooked in hot water with a little salt. Peeled.
1 punch of black berries
1 punch if blueberries
2 stalks of celery
½ lime juice

Juice it up! And enjoy it!=)




Life should be a basket filled of fruits and flowers! By Arthur B. Carles.=)

HAPPY FRIDAY!!